"I want you to do it with me too"

xjwkdnjewincewnchwdchwdbchwecbdwhcb whd chwdbcwexniwjxnqwjijxjbwqijbxuiqwbx

I'm dead.

Fed-Kun's army
Looooove this... so funny and fun.. lol!!! It also makes me so giddy. I die every time the prince does something unexpected with the author. lol!! thank you so much!!

I love this manwha with all my heart, the art is amazing (and rayburn is always such a treat to look at, ahem) and then they are so fucking cute together!!!!!!
I love them!! Adorable!! Fluffiness everywhere, and then them dancing around each other is so endearing I always end up with a grin on my face.
Thank you so much for updating!!

i squealed a lot. hahahahaha. miya atsumu would hate me hahahahaha. thank you for updating!!! :))

i must say.. the artist is amazing at drawing pants and shoes... makes the prince look extra foine

this is so stinkin cute lmao rayburn being slightly jealous and enjoying spending time with angela even though he still thinks she only stans him lmfao BOI open ur eyes SHE LIKES U!!! love the pacing on this tho like, their feelings take time to grow as they hang around each other more, like no one's head over heels in love with the other from the get go. OOF

Fudge, waht a date. They better be recording every word to tell their kids, it can be a heroic epic or smth.

@nanceqn I agree with that statement especially with the shoes some male leads and male villains just end up goofy with half assed shoes with one color and is basically just an outline of shoes

Dex-chan lover
Aahhhh!!! This couple gaves me the lupin and his bish vibe!!
Sooooo cool and fluffly sweet>\\\<❤
Dayuuum I really love the prince and angela's artsyle.❤❤❤
Thank you soooo much for the translations❤

Users who are viewing this thread