@xiso It's less the super quick battles, more stuff like having Makima appear again so soon, pulling out a bunch of people which she could have seemingly done before, dropping stuff like the Four Horsemen and bringing back the archer girl, and talking about things as if it's a final confrontation a few different times. It comes off to me as if they're wrapping up loose plot ends rather than the past two chapters being a natural consequence of things. Though I've been wrong about reading when things were trying to 'wrap it up' before, and even if this little confrontation does wrap up all existing plot threads this series has shown to me that it can start up new plot threads very expertly so even if I'm right in reading that they're wrapping up the plot threads, I could still be wrong that it's because the series was axed. The fight shown in this chapter specifically wasn't a problem for me, Denji beat this guy on his own, of course this current Chainsaw Man would mop the floor with him.

Dex-chan lover
@shanoc5902 Well, it could always end like Fire Punch, fucked up ending though not that bad, but a lot of stuff unexplained

Aggregator gang
@shanoc5902
This series isn't getting axed anytime soon; it's very popular and the author seems to be the editing department darling considering what they're letting him get away with on a consistent basis. MangaPlus recently published a crossover interview between him and the author of Hell's Paradise—that's not something that happens if a series is in danger of being axed; quite the opposite.

i cant read it can someone help me it dosin't let me read and i would be pissed if i read 86 chapters for no reason

Supporter
xT5Nndk.png

Dex-chan lover
I like how all of them are devils that pushed Denji to near death experiences but now with a flick of his wrist, they are dead

Really shows how truly powerful the Chainsaw Devil is.

is it just me or has the writing and pacing gotten considerably worse the last like 4 or 5 chapters, i feel like ive skipped a bunch and barely understand whats going on most of the time.

@scyax you just didn't pay any attention also school must have failed you miserably when you got lost when the story dont write out or tell you what is going on. Chainsaw man show you not tell you, for example why chainsaw man did this you can see that in the chapter Makima explain the chainsaw man and her endgames, goals. The mystery of why finally paid off when Denji finally open the door, Aki and Power die like the prophecy. Makima is evil like every other character tell you but with a twist, she do it with SOME good intention.
And to explain the very simple plot, like Makima explain, she can control demons who though they are lesser than Makima, so she been collecting demons to fight the chainsaw man to control the chainsaw man. and if you gonna asked me why she want to control the chainsaw then just reread the manga yourself, there is no amount of schooling i can do instead of your education system. Also the demon are known to be immortal so the author dont exactly tell you how they comeback or maybe he didnt want to disclose this yet, or it would ruined the pacing of chainsaw man. You just wait for the next chapter, if you cant, like i said Makima probably just stock them waiting to activate them.

@iandiazgentry if you are talking about Fire punch then your fucking wrong, that manga end arc just, to me i felt it was going against many thing i expected for the manga, it doesnt end with a lot question or leave thing hanging, it's just kinda underwhelming. I see this author grow very much with chainsaw man. If you are even a little bit confuse like the people in the comment section then you dont paid attention at all. Everything you question or feel like it doesnt make sense this manga has hinted it from the beginning it doesnt just pull a fire punch ending where shit happen out of nowhere. The author actually built up the foreshadowing this climax, this confrontation with Makima from the beginning with the gun devil bait-plot twist. Remember sharkman fanboying chainsawman. Remember Makima being suspected of being evil by many character, Remember the prophecy of chainsaw man killing power and AKI. Remember the door. Remember the top devil hunter want to kill Makima. Remember everyone try to kill Makima. Remember how powerful Makima is. Remember, remember, remember,....

Users who are viewing this thread