The novel if anybody is interested :)

https://www.lightnovelworld.com/novel/under-the-oak-tree/chapter-1

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how comfortable it is to be hug by a guy him armor but I know for sure that you can't feel a boner through metal
Many thanks

@razxiko It's still down. There's a bunch of big changes being made to WordExcerpt. Apparently the content won't be free to read anymore and they're only going to be working on licensed novels (which is understandable 😭). I'm not sure if "Under the Oak Tree" is going to be part of it.
Just check out the groups discord. They explain what's going to happen in much more detail.

Fed-Kun's army
That Ruth guy, he better not be love rival /2nd ML or interested in Max.

This couple already has many communication problems, so don't add jealousy and love drama, for Christ's sake.

omg update after ages. Gosh !!!!! I want more pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee😇

Thank you for the chps so far. Bless😊

Is the novel back on wordexcerpt's website? I was reading several novels there but they took them down.

@CBFlap
He's a good guy. He's fond of Maxi and he'll teach her a bit of magic.

Fed-Kun's army
@Honeybeaubie
So he does become a love rival? What a wasted novel .. meh time to drop it. Better now then later when I get too much into the story

BTW, all content on wordexcerpt is gonna be paid, they announced it on discord 😭
Apparently some kind of subscription.

@CBFlap What's the point of the guy who responded to you to hide the spoiler like he is supposed to if you just write it again in your own comment? If you want to get spoiled then so be it but just donc spoil the whole thing for everyone else...

Fed-Kun's army
@Mivas my bad, I forgot to apply it. Although I prefer to know that it's going that way as early as possible to avoid possible greater disappointment :)
But that may be just me...

Users who are viewing this thread