@Dr_Harnsaft yes, it is my, the other group's and whoever else prefers a better translation's problem, which is exactly what you asked, i.e. "What is the problem with 'sniping'?". And also, it's not just a matter of being oversensitive, but also that scanlators have limted time and resources, and sniping takes away some of their traffic. Again, anybody is free to translate whatever they want, I'm not claiming they're morally reprehensible because of that, but it does create a problem, which, again, is what you asked about.

Fed-Kun's army
@dr_harnsaft think about it tho....you're reading this relatively good manga and then chapters in an the story is getting good and then boom a new chapter that reads like a 2 year old talks....it ruins the flow and feel especially when it was on one person or group doing it from the start....another thing is they helped bring it attention and then someone else jumps on it cause it's popular. It's all up to people to read it or not but it was it is

Please. Proofread. Correct the sentences. Use mtl if you want, I have seen some pretty good ones with mtl (Pick This Up Plz Scanlations, for example.) Just put in the five-ten minutes of effort to make the sentences read like actual English. Don't redraw/typeset well if you aren't spending that much effort. Just please, please proofread.

Y'all must be mentally handicapped if you think this TL was ANYTHING comparable to Reaper Scans. Reaper Scans put in hours of work between multiple people performing different roles on the team to ensure the release is the perfect balance of speed and quality. And then you have josemartinez2006 coming in with the google translate and MS paint dropping something straight from a bad 70's foreign film, and y'all are like "yeah it's good enough, thanks for the release" acting like you aren't just eating straight from a garbage can.

Look, I get it: we are entitled to nothing, they do this for free, stop being stuck up. To that I say, I can still provide criticism just the same. I am free to rip on this for the bad TL that it is comparative to the releases we already have. If no one else was doing it and this was it, I would be much more appreciative, but this is being done by a consistent and large TL team as they haven't dropped it. Stop trying to lower the bar for everyone else and make excuses for bad releases, it makes us look like garbage eaters.

To the TLer for this release, you did a good job typesetting and redrawing, like a really good job for someone on their own. But everything else was kinda bad. I appreciate the time you put into this but being honest it was completely worthless this time. I would highly recommend reaching out to Reaper Scans if you haven't already, and they would likely love to have you on the team working on this series. It's a win-win for you: you get to see the story before everyone else, you don't have to do tasks you aren't good/comfortable with, and the comments will universally praise you for speeding up releases and helping out.

I updated the translation so Its atleast readable now other than that reaper scans said that wont be releasing nano anytime soon, I just uploaded it for those who cant wait like me. Besides it was fun to watch ppl get triggered lol

Power Uploader
@Massmada265 i read your msg, and i agree w all u said but not the last part. about them being a part of our team. kinda not possible when they made new accounts and came on our discord server trash talking our translators and all so they got banned. XD

@dinqee Shieeeeeet, well yeah that would do it. Really don't know what their goal was then, since I usually see "snipers" do a release because they wanted to join the team and wanted to show that they're good, and usually it works out and the sniped release gets removed. Unless they made some real effort, sincere apologies to everyone, they gotta just find a new series. Sorry to hear that he's been a right cunt, love the work you guys do, hope some guys come help out that aren't cunts.

Thanks a bundle again for the releases, they keep me sane!

@qwerty2141 well you're both a liar and a cunt, since they just released 2 more chapters. So much for "wont be releasing nano anytime soon", hope you kindly fuck off and stop pestering the normal people just trying to read.

Power Uploader
@Massmada265 DW about it, our translator had entrance exams and she was busy so we waited for her but since they did what they did we switched it over to another person and there's ch18 and we're caught up with free chaps, there's few more behind the paywall which we gotta screenshot part by part to get it and its kinda not allowed to do that so we just follow the free raws.

@dinqee Lol I just send 2 messages none of which were even trash talk you just banned me for joining the server and well ur staff yourself wrote in the chat that the new chapter wont be released anytime soon

@Massmada265 If you dont know the whole thing, just shut up and fuck off. Its not my fault if they get fucking triggered over me releasing a chapter

Users who are viewing this thread