When you see a Solo Leveling update, but it's just @BarakRhys uploading chapters that have already been done by a good group, adding absolutely no value to the series, and doing nothing that is superior to the existing chapter done by the other group(s).
Please do the chapters that haven't been uploaded here instead.

Honestly, I'm looking forward to Flame-Scans doing ch 118 because the one uploaded here by the other group has missing pages. This group wanting to make their own scanlation isn't harming the other groups, I'm not sure why people get mad about it. As an avid Solo Leveling reader, I know what day I'm actually looking for the latest chapter update, so it doesn't bother me to see a notification of this.

Group Leader
Hmm, it's quite interesting to see people criticizing over a high-quality release, on which I worked my ass off. (7 fricking hours)
Well, I don't mind it tho, people's opinions differ. But, it's not your obligation to either read this chapter or comment at every single release "Why did you upload it?".
(and sometimes, even hate comments)
I am translating for fun, for you readers, and of course, for free. So please, I request you to at least not direct any hate towards me or my group.

Group Leader
"The worst part is that he's a member of both groups that translated this chapter."
I'm a part of Hero Manhua cuz I have been asked to release a few chapters for them, I'm not exactly a part of their group.
I hope that this clears things up. @SadaoMaou

Group Leader
"When you see a Solo Leveling update, but it's just @BarakRhys uploading chapters that have already been done by a good group, adding absolutely no value to the series, and doing nothing that is superior to the existing chapter done by the other group(s).
Please do the chapters that haven't been uploaded here instead.
"
I'll start doing the missing chapters of Season 1 again after I have caught up with Season 2 chapters

Contributor
"I'll start doing the missing chapters of Season 1 again after I have caught up with Season 2 chapters"
@BarakRhys Some questions out of curiosity, why does season 2 (whose chapters are all on Mangadex) have more priority than Season 1 (which is missing lots of chapters)?
Do you just want to provide HQ chapters of Season 2? Why are some of the old chapters getting deleted in MD?

But still, thank you for your hard work

Group Leader
@xHarlock
"Why does season 2 (whose chapters are all on Mangadex) have more priority than Season 1 (which is missing lots of chapters)?
Do you just want to provide HQ chapters of Season 2
?"
because they are the latest chapters, and I originally started with season 2

"Why are some of the old chapters getting deleted in MD?"
Well, there were three groups that did Season 1. Meraki scans, Solo leveling scans, & Jaimini'sBox.
Meraki scans stopped uploading at Mangadex due to some dram with mangadex and their chapters of season 1 became the official Version after some contract with Webnovel(aka, Qidian)
Solo Leveling Scans leader just recently decided to delete the chapters from Mangadex, because there was an official release available and he got contacted by the Publisher's I think.
Jaimini'sBox just like Meraki Scans, decided to not support Mangadex quite a while ago and they recently shut down after a total of 5 years in scanlation. RIP Jaimini'sBox

I hope that clears up your questions. and You're Welcome!

Real talk? Solo leveling is so popular that releasing more versions of already translated chapters brings in more patreon money than looking for something else that hasn't already been translated.

Dex-chan lover
@NightsLament
Honestly, I'm looking forward to Flame-Scans doing ch 118 because the one uploaded here by the other group has missing pages.
Pray tell, what's missing?
I just went over both and saw nothing in one that wasn't in the other.

Was this some sort of bait to get me to give the Flame Scans version a view it didn't earn?

Wow nice...... -.- Just fucking translate other chapter -.- why arent these idiots banned already from mangadex ???? We are getting same chapters updated few times what about other chapters that are missing ????

Users who are viewing this thread