As much as I am enjoying this, it feels more like an outline for a future manga than a manga itself. We just, for example, jumped right past the set up of Akira pretending to be stuck in girl form to have a date with his/her best friend. I wish this was more fleshed out.

Contributor
I finally figured it out: the mascot character promoting forced feminization in order to ship bros together under the excuse of "saving the world" is just an avatar of @Plykiya.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@justforthelulz male childhood best friends falling in love with each other is the straightest form of love out there
send more to me if you find them, thanks

Dex-chan lover
i would call it corruption and even his normal form seems now to secretly search a reason to transform

@Rukja hmm... could not say corruption since he allways admires his best friend and the girl form just turns that admiration into love (which is aint that diffrent)

Looking up to magical girl, magical girl kakeru and even onii-chan is done for is without a doubt corruption but this one.... i say half-half

In response to 2SpiritCherokeePrincess-

I hope corruption, the whole denial thing has been done. I say its time for some magical brainwashing.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy the tags I'm seeing.
Corruption, Gender Bender, Yandere, Mind Break, Impregnation

Dex-chan lover
@Rukja i wouldn't call it "search for a reason to transform" there is people live at stake and the mc know it that's why he grab the wand and fight in the first place

Magical girl side effects:
- mind manipulation
- corruption over the persona
- magical girl persona regaining the original user body
- the gay zone.

Users who are viewing this thread