da

@Joonhas Edgy ? you called this edgy ? I say this is blunt as a plastic bat made by some kid and he use knife skin to make it look more edgy , it's as bland as a blanket, the author literally just skipped 2 years of this guy, and we don't even see his edginess growth.

@da
Hey chill man, remember this is only chapter 1
We might see some flash backs
This is like in berzerk in chapter 1 started out as a badass 1 handed greatsword monster and few arcs later we'd see a flash back arc to explain his growth
It might be similar to this
... Well i might be wrong but im just here for the revenge theme

da

@Touje I talk using soldier voice , but the series is bland , I have read many , many series, we got no build up, and then they betray him ,typical thing , it's mediocre

Fed-Kun's army
i hate bi weekly chapter parters like wtf, you expect people to wait a whole ass 2-3 weeks for a chapter thats short as shit, i have no problems with the story so far since its to early to nitpick like all the other bitchy comments here, like all the comments saying they skipped a whole 2 years, its literally been only one chapter so you wouldnt know that in the manga, its a mix between present day events and flashbacks of what hes gone through for those past two years, i think you guys have short tempers and no patience and cant way to shit on manga thats only released one chapter

Edgy McLonewolf
They already skipped 2 years, hopefully next they skip 3 years where he's already forgotten about revenge because he had a redemption due to his harem.

Dex-chan lover
can they just you know skip where mc confront the hero party and take his revenge, im tired of building back his harem/plan whatever shit he has to do 1st because it will be the same thing over and over again.

First, I will freak out by seeing all that blood and then I might not be able to move due to the shock or most probably will run again.
But...

Definitely not get shy and ask, "Who are you?"

im just sayn... why kill the hero's party when the demon lord could have some better use for them.....

Users who are viewing this thread