Fed-Kun's army
Thank god, it's not a passive skill that he can't turn off! I'm soooo glad! :D I would of hated to see this turn into something crazier lol

Edgier than arifureta. Not bad, but not good either. The WN is a decent read if you have nothing else to read lol

VLM

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes another trashy power fantasy manga. If you need me I'll be in my trash can reading this.

So basically because some random no group uploaded 2 chapters, you finally decided to release 1 of the chapter they had already released. ☹

Fed-Kun's army
@monkey123 nothing wrong with that you know you like manga with more edgy dark MC's its a better story that way then the simple kind hearted Mc's

Dex-chan lover
2 YEAR TIME SKIP IN THE 3RD CHAPTER AHHAHA
IDK MAN YOUR STORY AND CHARACTERS MIGHT BE KIND OF SHIT IF YOU DONT THINK ANYTHING WORTH WHILE HAPPENED IN THE FIRST 2 YEARS OF YOUR SHIT PLOT

Fed-Kun's army
And into the trash bin it goes.

I hate it when there is a premise with genuine strength in setting even if not in delivery.

All to be washed away by harem.

Dex-chan lover
this is the most cliche shit I've ever read. helping a woman-fighter from a bunch of shitty men in a dark alley. the author didn't even try lmao

Users who are viewing this thread