A Gyaru Childhood Friend Likes It Here - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Oneshot part 2

Good read. Well we have all read Butas work somewhere else cough cough . And damn i am loving this full manga approach of him though i thought this had a doujin version as well. Have to check later. He really draws beautiful gyarus. I hope this gets serialized haha...
And yes Hiro, Rio ofcourse She became Gyaru for you and also yes Rio, you missed the opportunity to confess to Hiro. This was a perfect chance to confess to him kek...
Dense mc and Tsundere Gyaru fmc what a combo... Yes need serialization to see this hehe....

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL!
I'll just kinda repost my comment from the first chapter here since it fits better:

I really hope this gets serialized, I remember really liking the characters in Buta's work. Also the gyarus always look gorgeous.

Although the topic of "gyaru romances" is kinda oversaturated, I believe Buta can still make something nice and not only because of their artstyle.

Dex-chan lover
Dude is forcing himself to act too nonchalantly. But I guess that's what youth and embarrassment do. Let's hope he won't keep doing it for so long that Rio loses interest in him.
Bro you don't gotta make it too real over here lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Dude is forcing himself to act too nonchalantly. But I guess that's what youth and embarrassment do. Let's hope he won't keep doing it for so long that Rio loses interest in him.
By the end she knows she's laying it on too thick. If she tones down the teasing just a little he wouldn't have as much trouble getting closer to her. What all the baka "I like him so I'll tease him" girls ignore is that the guy will throw up a wall to protect themself.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting plot for a series and Buta's artwork is always a nice to look at. Really hope this gets serialized!!

Dex-chan lover
By the end she knows she's laying it on too thick. If she tones down the teasing just a little he wouldn't have as much trouble getting closer to her. What all the baka "I like him so I'll tease him" girls ignore is that the guy will throw up a wall to protect themself.
Ngl when you put it like that, it gives major Nagatoro vibes. Obviously not to the degree she was teasing Naoto but it could work

Dex-chan lover
Man why couldn't this be serialized. The gods are too cruel... Also page 13 felt like the chapter repeated there for a second. It gave me a chuckle after I realized.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How do you guys add images in the comments? For me it never works :meguuusad:
Upload image to imgur. You can do this for free and without an account. It won't be available without the link by default so you're just using it to host the image, which is what we want. It will offer you a link. That link won't work for Mangadex. Instead, right click on the image and open the image in a new tab. That page should be just the image without anything else. Grab the URL from the address bar.
Now you have the URL you need. Go to Mangadex forums. Click the little icon of a picture to add an image. A box will pop up to put the URL into. Paste the URL there and click insert. Image will add. Done.

Contributor
I was a bit afraid this was gonna be just endless teasing from her, but I'm relieved she came clean about why she brought him there. She just wanted to have fun together like old times. And their banter is a genuine back-and-forth that also causes some embarrassment for her and not just for him. I always love it when teasing girls get the tables turned on them. Not a big fan of his denseness, but to be fair she also goes back on her word and that does send him mixed signals.

As long as vexing drama and love polygons are not involved, I'll be on board for a serialization. Top-tier kuro gyaru heroines are BUTA's bread and butter and Rio here is another fine example of that.

@shubbby
I might've asked this before, but I do recommend making a group here on MD so your releases are not under "No Group". Having a group (even a 1-person group is allowed here) will allow info of your releases to be recorded to MangaUpdates and help inform readers checking there that this manga and others you're working on are being scanlated (MU doesn't accept info for no group releases). Right now there is no entry there for this manga, but only because there is no associated release info, which needs a group name to be accepted as a submission. If you do choose to make a group, you can also claim it and be granted the Group Leader role, which comes with additional Edit permissions that you may find useful.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread