Dex-chan lover
Hello everyone, the darkness is growing inside of me. Whenever I pee pee, it gets darker in color. But when I sneeze, the snot is lighter in color. I guess when the darkness grows, the darkness falls to the bottom but the light rises to the top.

oh god... THE EDGE!!! its here. but then again, we all saw the opening. we all know its gonna be edgy. and we all know we're gonna read it anyway, and complain how edgy it is.

I don't like this cliche scene. Its just the same as the other isekai out there lol

cringy why does he still care for others is he bipolar or something?

All the isekai uses this cliché where protagonist gets new power and next panel he's saving a person that becomes a member of his party, which is kind of boring now.

Dex-chan lover
i meant to comment this on chapter 1. it's easy to act irrationally and in hate when taking revenge, but this is very inefficient. i think it's better revenge to become a better hero than the entire group than just straight killing them. i'd be boiling if the person we sacrificed became a stronger than our collective. i doubt this will do that though. might drop it if the mc continues to be edgy to the point of cringe

YALL THIS WOULDVE BEEN BETTER IF IT WAS MORE ON THE VILLAINOUS SIDE OF THINGS BUT IM STAYING FOR THE MC, HES SO CUTE 😭

also i kinda hoped for a charismatic yet a villainous female lead, like this female lead we have is.... lacking. (in terms of character, design, etc)

Users who are viewing this thread