Im sorry but this doesnt make any sense ,17 to 23? Too far gone but it is alright if this was a mistake or any of does

Dex-chan lover
They're doing this so they get clicks on their webstie. Which I won't go to nor spread. One thing is having a competition with another team, another is snipe and finally another is to skip chapters and then say on the comment section that what has been skipped is available on their webstie.

No, this is not how you get people to check your stuff nor to give you clicks. As much as it pains me waiting, I'd rather wait for a proper team to upload here.

Dex-chan lover
@Wizrai3
You can find it in their team page here on mangadex.
Clic their name and not the chapter and it's the icon with a arrow in link section.

You can do that for every team if they share it ^^

Just to be sure, I'm not a part of the team, I just read the chap, find their website and answer to question.

Oh come on, stop being such a prude and kill her already, or at least put her in the prison. It's silly how she's not even considering the option when her life's on the line.

You guys are trying to get people to go to your website and increase ad revenue, point blank.

Their website links to Google Drive. Each chapters has many separate pages. No point in reading there. I'll wait for Speedcat. Their fast anyway.

Oh god, sniping, not posting all the chapters so there's a gap and now posting incomplete chapters. If you don't want to use this site as it's supposed to then at least have the courage to just leave it like other scanlators instead of just trying to use it to get readers. The only thing you've accomplished is that if I ever see you as one of the scanlators I'll close the tab. This is ridiculous

Reported, have some shame and post a series like everybody else instead of jumping into a rising one with such an obvious trick to make people go into your site.

Users who are viewing this thread