@MysyeriousGentlemen I suggest reading the novel, but as for his next target it is
his exfiancee
and he should be in the same town as his next target a few chapter after dealing with his current one. Also his revenge on his next target is extreme, as in
forcing her to beg for her life and become his subordinate, which means she can't even think of harming him and has to follow his orders. He then gives her one of the abilities he can't use, which is something along the lines of monsterfication or beautification that turns into a monster, and this especially sweet because she basically slept around with men of power in the church in order to gain power and influence herself and then if one of them caught her sleeping with her next target she would claim that they were stalking her and trying to force themselves on her causing them to be in danger of losing their positions. So anyway the last thing the MC does to get his revenge on her is he told her to go and kill all remaining monsters and subordinates of the demon king's army, and as I said earlier she can't disobey him, but due to her being a priestess she doesn't have high attack power so she can't just sweep through them easily though she also won't die that due to having high regeneration due to the skill he gave her.

this retard just expected to be rejected and she still spoke of treason lmao i think manga authors should start talking to humans for once to start learning how humans work.

The writing is not great. This kind of setup always comes abrupt, and then they're always trying too hard to demonstrate how evil someone is to justify MC's rampage.

Normally I would love this kind of story but this is just way too rushed - this is the fourth chapter and he already got betrayed, kind of saved, after the timeskip incredible strong and now got a wannaby companion because why not?

The novel is more fleshed out goes into more detail then the mange, to be honest I’d recommend reading it over the manga and using it more as visual reference

Users who are viewing this thread