Dex-chan lover
I really don't understand Japaneese norms. Is not having a girlfriend really something to be so embarrassed about?

@Elcief_SSN Not really a Japanese thing but more of a teenager mentality. The idea of being "inexperienced" is usually something someone young considers embarrassing, even though they're probably the only one thinking it.

Dex-chan lover
@Kalocin I think those teens should more embarrassed for having the idiotic idea that not having a gf/bf means being inexperienced and embarrassing. Don't know how many teens think like that (I never did and I just turned 18) but Japanese mangaka sure use this joke a lot. Also another one where being a virgin = something embarrassing (Highschoolers included).

@Elcief_SSN I think it is just us not wanting to be left out. And because of others bragging about this and that, and having your friends get shocked by you being a virgin and whatnot (even they don't have any intentions behind their reaction) making you feel like it is bad to be a virgin.

It's hypocritical as fuck to expect your partner to be a virgin and not being one yourself. What about her? Did SHE have bfs before?

Users who are viewing this thread