@toti5292 Thanks (grazie) for the hard work. Maybe try to send a message to the group which previously did the spin-off (alice on border road) for instance. Unfortunately, the group which translated the prequel does not exist anymore.

Thanks again in any case. About some minor mistakes (I am NOT a native English myself so sorry maybe I have missed some):

- "advice" doesn't need an "S" at the end for plural (on page 9)
- this is "basIcally" instead of "basYcally" (always on page 9)
- I don't know if "Hust" is an English word. Maybe you wanted to write "It's JUST a bad dream" (page 22)

--------------------------
About the chapter, actually, what frightens me the most is the fact that when you know what happened in the first series, I am afraid
for Alice as he has probably been injured in the accident

----------------------------

@Ryuu_En , well actually the author seems to be quite motivated as he had planned to stop drawing manga and just doing scenario (as you may know, he already has a monthly ongoing series where he's just a scenarist). He even apologized (in "Japanese style") to the readers for the art which will look different as he had totally stopped drawing. But I highly doubt that it will be long (especially if he used the same character). But let's see...

Group Leader
@Blu7 thanks a lot for everything, I just re-re-reuploaded the chapter without the mistakes that you spotted (2/3 were typos 🙄), please feel free (everyone, too) to give me other advice(s 🤣) so I can improve myself! 😁

Send a message to the ppl who translated "Imawa no Michi no Alice" didn't even cross my mind, you're a genius! 😳
I'll let you know! 😁

Dex-chan lover
Shogakukan’s 45th Weekly Shonen Sunday magazine revealed about the Haro Aso, will watch a new series on Alice in Borderland. It will be titled as Imawa no Kuni no Alice Retry ( Alice in Borderland Retry). It will be released on 14th October 2020. The manga will be on page number 59.

Haro Aso on his official twitter handle said that he intended to retire from drawing but before that the new manga will be released on Netflix as a Live-action series adaptation of Alice in Borderland. Alice in Borderland has ended 5 years before and Haso forgets how to use a pen and hard time to recognize his own drawing.

ue to the time it had been since he last drew, Aso stated that the art has a charm of its own as it was difficult to get back into the swing of things

If player can have more than 1 life vote then one player can have more then 1 death vote too.

Group Leader
I fixed some things in the chapter, I'm so sorry about the mistakes!

I put "Alice in Borderland Retry" on Google and end up on 4CHAN where an user said:
"sadly the translation is f*cking awful"
4CHAN is really a magic place 😅

I said that I translated it for fun (and to boost it), waiting for some big translation group to pick it up, no need for him to be a "f*cking awful" person. [semicit. 🤣]
I'm writing to let ppl know that if you spot some mistakes and want to contribute you can send me a PM and I'll fix it! 😁

@Toti5292
There's no need for people to be unpleasant. Unfortunately, that's the 12 year olds on the internet.

My main issue isn't so much the individual grammar and spelling mistakes but that you're obviously not a native English speaker and the resulting sentence structures are convoluted. They're not normal usage and read very stilted. It'd be difficult to point out individual corrections since it would be redoing the entire chapter.

I see someone has redone the chapter. You can compare yours with his if you want to learn. His English is quite good. Hopefully, he'll continue the scanslation.

Thank you for your work though. You did good. Otherwise, we'd never have known about this.

Group Leader
@Mayhemking consider this one like the cheaper version of the other one. 🤣

I translated it to boost the series hoping that another translation group will pick it up: then Capibara-san saved the day.

Capibara-san is doing an amazing job all alone. If you're reading this I want to say: thank you Capi-san!
Also, if you want me to delete this chapter just let me know, I'm only keeping it here because of views and comments on it.

Users who are viewing this thread