Why even bother complaining any more?? Y'all know you're reading this for the heck of it at this point...

Goku, you dumb FUCK!!!! Why can't he be more like Vegeta in this way. Why can't he learn from his stupid fucking mistakes? Hell, I hope he destroys the Earth at this point. Give him some real consequences to his actions that have him realize his wrong-doings. ffs

Dex-chan lover
@Tray
True, but he didn't do it in the Buu saga because he probably learned better during the huge timeskip.

He learned and became better, but now hes degenerated far worse then he ever was before

And dbz goku certainly wouldnt have endangered multiple universes for his own amusement

They're gonna deus ex machina this shit like they did with Zamasu, aren't they

Dex-chan lover
If he want to take the goat to prison, what the point of senzu bean again ?
@Baysiri Obliviously no, because i don't having fun.

Dex-chan lover
Stupid Goku and his senzu bean... Now it's time for Vegeta to separate Moro from earth using his newly cheap trick he is so proud of.

"I've made a terrible mistake."
"OH, I'VE MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE!". That's you.

Fed-Kun's army
@Raydnt
I think it's cause we had Goten to mess things up at the time.
We got away in the buu saga with Goku wishing for buu to be born good.

@tareg234

Oh this is Goku alright. "hey cell, here's a Senzu bean so you can beat the tar out of my son for a bit."

We all joked that Moro looked like Cells fursona after eating seven-three.
But now it's just ridiculous.

He's literally made the same mistakes as he has with ALL THREE of the big DBZ villains.

He chose to spare him at a golden opportunity to finish him, just like with Frieza.
He failed to stop him from absorbing someone else's power to beef himself up and turn the tide, just like with Super Buu.
And now he's faced with an impossible choice, where the enemy is set to explode, taking Earth (and the galaxy, I guess) with him, as with Cell.

To quote TFS Piccolo:
"Which one was it Goku? Which concussion did you suffer that made you think ANY of this was a good idea!?"

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Users who are viewing this thread