So random? the hell
I don't like the fact i got easily baited by the cover.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
This is like some of the conversations I had with my friends, except that it was without the romantic love part, they were random af.

Man, I want to return to school so I can make new friends again.

Dex-chan lover
Like it, still, what with the jump here in page
2-d23ed7c9259b4940b00e97fb247f608be5de185ccb75bf2ec8c643d80853a859.png
Why she want to die and everything after that rather confusing

Manga readers: “High school romance is about love and confessions and being exciting and young!”

High school romance:

@hiddentheory i think this is supposed to be cute but i just don't get where he's going with saying that out loud, honesty? maybe he's teasing her?
what is this incomprehensible creature?
Is he just literally a harem protagonist? make up your mind dammit!

or is this some plan to make them compete for his affection like some damn weirdo

it must be the lack of context that's creeping me out. cause this madman's answer to a confession is all " Idunno, anyways lets go to like a worse fast food joint"
at least subaru is all "I Love Emilia", ya gotta love the clarity and resoluteness of that

this is so not worth extended discussion
why am i even doing this now?

this is too cute this idiot needs to end up with her and not with his random crush. don't care if he acts like an actual prick for hopefully non-weird reasons,

edit--(oh wait, they're maybe like fourteen or fifteen, that does indeed explain it, it'll work out i guess)

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if he's just and asshole or just too good to lie and they both have a good relationship, but it seems like she's ok with it... I don't know anymore but I hope it gets a serialization

Bro now that I saw some other works from the author, she has some problems in her mind xD

Dex-chan lover
hm...does he really like her best friend? It's saaaaaaad. I wonder in which case he will be less of a prick: if he starts to date her, if he confesses to that best friend or if he will leave it as is

Users who are viewing this thread