Is there stronger hunters than him now?
Or he can kick asses of all nation hunters already?

Aggregator gang
@Normox

He is almost at the National Hunter level without his summons, with his summons, he will soon hold back a whole guild that has a national level hunter in it

Let me just get this straight:
Some smal fries think that because they have dib, think they can deny & argue against someone who is strong enough to complete a mission that the whole nation army fail? Just think a bit, ok? You are in a place without any camera or record device, no witness either. What do you think will happen if he just gonna take it by force or kill you? That the law will punish him? Punish someone that they suppose to suck up to so they don't leave to other countries that would welcome them with open arms? For you, some small fries?

Double-page supporter
@Normox
Down the road he has a quarrel with a nation hunter. But to this point he gained some lvl. So for what is worth right now he is at nation hunter power but not at a point to overpower them all by himself.

For those who want to know. The text on the tablet is Hebrew, although the only things I can make up from it is the head text and the small word in the lower left. Which are "you will say" and "hill" respectively.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IT AINT CALLED SOLO LEVELING FOR NO FUCKING REASON

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

revenge time

Group Leader
Holy shit. the time has come for him to confront the person that caused it all. Gonna be awesome. I also can't wait for what's going to happen to Japan >.>

Users who are viewing this thread