Aggregator gang
@Gakamis We are barely half bruh....
He is going to be another level already from the world class rankers after all this part

@Okama-Sanji

No I mean like I literally know what's going to happen already. And for some reason I already remember what is going to happen in such clear detail like not just dejavu or something.

That chapter was over before it even started... oh well beggars cant be choosers.

But yeah, I feel like theres finally going to be some answers given to some key questions. Hopefully at least. Like, how did he gain those powers, when he was 'supposed' to die the last time he was in that place? And what are his powers really?

Is it just me or some others are also getting that blank page where that raid tan is shown it just feels like it got crash but at the same time no one is talking about error. Please answer me!

Supporter
Oh, that was a nice little twist. I didn't expect the rules holder to be the master.
But it makes so much sense in hindsight.

This is it! The showdown has begun!!
Been waiting for this ever since I've read the Web Novel.

$3.6b really isn't that much money to keep Tokyo from being destroyed. Japanese government's annual budget is almost $1 trillion. Real life Japanese government would spend that $3.6b in a heartbeat

Dex-chan lover
the giant weeping angel is bacc ^^ can remember this from years ago!!

Users who are viewing this thread