Aggregator gang
This beginning reminds of another story where the childhood friend abandons the MC because his "coming of age ceremony" didn't reveal him to be some hero or something...so she leaves him for the hero. I feel sad... At least Rin didn't abandon this MC...she's a real childhood friend unlike that other story's "childhood friend".

Also...why is blacksmith useless? They should still be able to create armor(which aren't given by the gods) and other metalwork important to civilization... :/

Double-page supporter
Hmmm a good beginning but really blacksmith is the worst job but muramasa shirou is op with sword and blacksmith and oh you got arturia's sword, hmmm the childhood friend is a pretty good character

What Kind of Stupid Premise is Blacksmith The Weakest? Get That Shit outta here Author

Dex-chan lover
Blacksmith useless? Excuse me but who the heck created your lock, kitchen wares, fences, railing, horseshoes or any goddamn thing that is related to metal?

In the near future...

*lightning strikes and thunder rings in the heavens*

Mortals: THE GOD IS CRAFTING VICTORY FOR US!!!

at the first time i read the title, the thing that goes in my mind is

IS THIS F*CKING JAPANESE OVERGEARED!?1/!?1/!?1/!?1/!?1/!?1/!?1/

"Blacksmith is the worst because it can only make weapons."
Oops, turns out it can make anything regardless of it needing metalwork. Why not call the job artisan then? How did nobody figure that out before? And it's apparently super easy to gain levels too. No resource consumption to make things.
Author is just lazy for not going with "can only make weapons" and trying to improve on it somehow. He wrote the flaw of the class and the disregarded it on the 1st chapter.

i guess i judged this prematurely sorry

classic manga trope main mc hopes to be op but gets bad skill childhood friend gets op ability i hate childhood best friends in general but this is so annoying tho also why can he only make weapons and not anything else like gates, grilles, railings, light fixtures, furniture, sculpture, tools, agricultural implements, decorative and religious items, cooking utensils etc

i know that no one cares

Users who are viewing this thread