Next chapter is gonna be hype af if it isn't a flashback.(or hiatus but i havent heard anything about a hiatus happening). I also hope Ryuki wins

I don't think he is going to kill him :$ idk looks to predictable...but i don't think he is going to lose at the same time bc he has his boy cheering him up xdddddd haha i'm really hoping to see more of ryu been inteligent insted of becoming the dumb wish of akoya. I think there is going to be 2 kills in this tournament one of kengan (the normal copy of the crazy guy who died un ashura) and raian or akoya (mad showing to ryu how to kill someone).

By Bökh rules, a fighter loses if any part of their body but their feet touch the ground. Guess that's part of why Naidan was so unimpressed, if this was a match of his native martial art Ryuki would have lost five or six times by now.

Idk if this is gonna be a lose for kengan cuz friendship. Ever since that one hit julius I feel like anything can happen, I just hope kengan loses so we can see some killing.

Dex-chan lover
"A one side beat down where the opponent has the adventage of speed, experience, built, strength and psicological warfare and has barely made any effort"
Some comments: Finally a good fight!

I just don't understand !

Tha ks for the chapterrr ^^/.
The fight is sooo good, this is getting more and more interesting :D

Dex-chan lover
This fight is gonna be the last in the tournament. Gonna be like the last Strongest Under the Heavens in DBZ where Spadovich or whatever the fuck that guy's name was derails the whole show.

Users who are viewing this thread