oh my god this series makes no sense, I've started just skimming through real fast to look at the art.

you gotta be fucking kidding me we just got her back and now she's gone and gone for good.

Is-it-acceptable-to-cry-over-sports.-Photo-credits-to-time.com_.IMG_3856.png

Dex-chan lover
YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH We're back in the fight!!!! everything seemed hopeless and pointless (and some people seemed to be happy about that somehow) but now there's a reason to keep moving forward.
I guess power was best girl after all

They never explained why Makima didn't use her powers on her though... odd XP

FUUCCCKKK YEAHHHHHH WERE DOING IT BABY WERE BACK IN THE FUCKING GAME POWERS GKNNA COME BACK DENJI X POWER CONFIRMED FUCK YEAH WOOOOK

Dex-chan lover
Not surprising but now is confirmed, the climax is here https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-11-01/chainsaw-man-manga-enters-final-stage/.165798

Mannnn she came back for 1 chapter...... Denji better go fucking find her

She gave her life for you gdi! The girl who value herself above all else gave herself to you! If you dont find her ill be so fucking damned! ! ! 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Gotta say, I just love how our donkan Denji finally realizes who's the most important person for him. Fuck Makima, all hail Pawa! Even though she's dead again, and this time, like, REALLY dead (well, techinically, she'll be reborn in hell as a Blood Devil, but it won't be Pawa anymore, or at least not until Denji will find her and train her to be one, but then again, it's Fujimoto, so nobody but his creatively-schizophreniac mind knows what's gonna happen in the next chapter)...

If Agni was able to find Luna, so Denji will surely find Power again.
But he has problem which must be solved first.
Problem means Makima, solved means killed and sended to hell

... really going the way of Fire Punch huh? Can't say I'm a huge fan... Power was so good......

Well, that was a twist. I'm realy looking forward to where are they taking this series!

Users who are viewing this thread