I was almost certain they were wrapping up towards an ending but it looks like there's still some more arcs to go.

I really love the relationship between Denji and Power. It’s very cute and wholesome in a completely non-sexual way

Fed-Kun's army
@fetusdeletus But you run across large amounts of blood all the time. I mean there's blood everywhere. In you. In your friends and relations. When you say 'a large amount of blood' are you still implicitly talking about exsanguination and it's traumatic associations? Because that'd be blood loss.

Fed-Kun's army
72447015.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Good meme about blood loss aside, I legitimately am very disturbed/sickened by thinking about blood whether it's still in the body or not, so personally I'd say I'm scared of blood itself more than just blood loss specifically. (Example: talking about sickle cell anemia)

Dex-chan lover
Power nooo!!! Somehow, I felt like that contract with Power was some massive turning point, same as Pochita's at the beginning, and this is just the first half of the story... Yet, it's said the manga's entering its climax and final stage... Don't know why but this reminded me a bit of Übel Blatt and a whole world building totally interesting and yet almost completely unexplored (I know it got axed, but it is what it is) :'D

@KlopKot Well, didn't Agni
only found Judah?
After eons though, but anyway, the same can happen with Denji. Going through an uncountable number of reborns after he and Power meets again, whether it be on the human world or in hell.

Users who are viewing this thread