I love how compassionate Rin is. He doesn't always know how to comfort or respond to other's pain, but his first instinct is empathy and relating to his brother's hurt.
... he good

Dex-chan lover
I watched like 5 episodes of the anime and read none of the manga. I saw this on front page and thought
"oh I'll go see how the latest chapter is looking and see if its worth picking up"
Got a face full of what looks like some major spoilers and end of series stuff.

In short, I played myself.

It's seriously disappointing how the fanbase for ghis series seems to have gone down ever since we got the anime that really didn't translate all too well. I'm honestly still in love with art and storyline of this - and while it sucks having to wait every month for a new chap - it's obvious that the mangaka put a lot of time and talent on this work. Like I'm genuinely curious how long it even takes for those big explosion and action panels to be finished.

But man Rin and Yukio's sibling problems are pretty much the same as with any other siblings lmao only with more satan-related things

These "Of One Cloth" chapters take my breath away. Testing and exploring their brotherly bond to these extremes is exciting and heartbreaking. They're leaving childhood behind by laying those hard facts on each other. Full of action and emotion, leaves nerves and emotions tingling. Loving it.

Interesting. If you guys didn't notice, part of this chap and the previous chap overlap with slight differences. Previous one starts with the battle and then shows a skip after stabbing Yukio's eye to suddenly the aftermath of the ship, almost like Yukio's POV. This one kinda show's Rin's, starting with the ship running aground and repeating the same thing, but he goes through an internal change and also hair change (prob redoing).

I do like how this is turning out, but this is looking to be a bad ending of an axed series if this is how this is turning out. I'm still curious of what will happen to Shiemi and the sercet behind the Gregori.

"ah you don't have your flames any more, time for a fair fight. except i'm using guns and you arent using anything"
"i, a run of the mill exorcist, never relied on anybody because you, the person who is practically invincible, never relied on anyone, which you did anyway"

yukio my man just, i dunno, leave the manga already

just take shiemi and go

Users who are viewing this thread