Dex-chan lover
@HayashidaYuki

If I remember the spoilers I read, then you are close, but not quite right.
take what I say below with a grain of salt though as these are second-hand spoilers and I could be wrong.
The Statue was made by the original "Shadow Monarch", who gave his power to the MC to take over as his successor.
So the MC were, in fact, given all his powers by the statue from the start, but he needed to learn how to use it.
The system itself is however also a limiter to his power as the full power of the Shadow Monarch would kill him.

Well shit! So it's something like that then, the system is trying to make him see his potential so he can fight the other fucks who are on their way. Maybe.. xD
Still this fight is going to be nuts!

Pain, can't get enough,
Pain, this cliffhanger is just too much,
Pain, is just my life~

Kinda cringe, korean hunter association leader is obviously 100% imposing and all while Japanese is made to seem like some rat... korean and japanese cant help but fight all the time lol? (yeah its just a manga but still..)

I think Sung Jin-Woo will eventually go to Japan to help with the gate problem and the Russian guy is going to try his little magic trick (seal powers/movement) on him as well... somehow I think Sung wont be so easily overpowered by him 😍

@ZeroWWE no in previous chapter I dont remember which but when he was getting his power a power up or a check the woman saw a endless darkness within the mc and saw a face smiling back towards her so its not a spoiler and I havent played minecraft in 6-7 years so I dont really remember sry.

Users who are viewing this thread