Sorry guys I'm new.. I'm not trying to snipe just got inpatient for the next chapters myself. I've got the next chapter translated and my editor program ready. I just need to clean up the scans for 44 ^.^ hope I didn't offend the eyes. I can change the font too I was thinking of two different kinds for when multiple people are speaking.. maybe an different color?

Group Leader
Oof, it may be just because its been a while since i read this but when did he find out she’s the princess?

Thx for the chapter. I have to ask something for the next time, please. Can you look up how to typeset bubbles. The way it looks now is weird. First thing would maybe use centered text. And then also make the text more fitting with the bubble. Would be nice.

Group Leader
Thank you for the chapter.

The translation is quite good and it’s easily understandable, though you have a few grammar mistakes (such as to>too)

And yes, please change the font. I’d suggest Anime Ace (any version), Wild Words or Manga Temple

After many chapters, HE FINALLY SMILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for picking this up.
Yay, our male lead is getting some character development. It’s nice seeing how how his view of Chloe transforms, from a perceived enemy to a prisoner to a sorta companion to someone he admires. It’s easy to justify hurting a person when you perceive them as an ‘other’, but once you get to know them they become human. So I think some
of y’all ain’t comfortable with shipping the two of them — understandable, to given that Chloe is pretty much a saint and no one deserves her. But you gotta give this dude enough credit that he can change (and tbh from the start he’s not a bad guy per se: he’s good to the people who he regards as his people, but cruel and cold to people who he perceives as his enemy).

Dex-chan lover
@microcosmic fiction is fiction you can either suspend your disbelief or you can get out.
By your logic.
Marvel movies are pro property destruction.
Game of thrones is pro war and murder.
Historical stories are pro [insert whatever here]
Yes we know slavery bad but most people have this skill its a special skill that proves you are a functional member of society and can be trusted to live amongst the healthy minded individuals. That special skill is the separation of fiction and reality. Now this skill is oh so very important it makes it so we can get lost in fiction and when we close the book we instantly come back out and be a functional person with their morals intact. If you can't do this as you seem to be saying you can't then close this story drop it entirely and go get some psychological help because I don't want to read about a man who jumped off a building trying to fly like a man in spandex he read about.

Fed-Kun's army
Please find a proofreader.

I'm with @microcosmic on this one, a character being glad to be a slave with no characters present in the story to point out how much her experience has been the exception and not the rule is pretty awful writing in a story where the circumstances of slavery are the same as in our own world. microcosmic could have expressed their opinion better, but @Sharkexpert12 is being a massive jerk and barking up the wrong tree.

@Sharkexpert12

you can either suspend your disbelief or you can get out.

Or... you know... I can think some chapters are stupid and share my opinion.

Marvel movies are pro property destruction.

Comparing property to people... wtv... I don't even watch marvel movies.

Game of thrones is pro war and murder.

Whataboutism...
Btw, i criticizes GOT too, when an episode is stupid.
And clearly, wars are not as glorified in GOT the way slavery is here... We see people suffer from it... We don't see a character say how wonderfull war is, "wars are better than peace". GRR Martin is anti war... And Got is deep down anti war as we see the nerver ending engrenage of violence and destruction.
Beatrice is clearly saying she enjoys slavery. Someone who lived in modern society... That's dumb. I can't even.

Supporter
MC talking about how being a slave is great when her experience is literally the polar opposite of what an actual slave's life would be does make her declaration rubbish, almost like one of those dime a dozen rape harem isekais that flood the market.

Users who are viewing this thread