Every wife when deciding wheter to support her rich husband or build their own career.

Thank you for the updates! I'm 100% for our heroine's excessive desire to spend all the money. Goals.

If all the money she spends is taxpayer's money she deserves a gruesome death.

Why am I have the feeling that all the useless spending will somehow help to increase her reputation?

bet the incorrect stuff she trys to do ends up being not incorrect and will be very helpfull

Fed-Kun's army
Intrigue? Love? Drama? Who cares about that!? I just want to spend money! XD

If that's the case, reminds me of something in The Silly Alchemist that was related to someone wasting money but somehow kept getting more money back.

Hahaha, ah, same gurl! I want tons of money because I want to spend it on so much stuff, lmao.

@Kousora, it depends, if the money spent helps directly to the economy of the people (her people, she's the Duke's daughter after all), then she'll be just doing her work as a noble (which I think it's what she'll do and will probably earn a lot of recognition in the process)

Group Leader
After such heartfelt hopes and encouragement.... pfft, well I guess she does have her own reasons ^^;;;
Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread