Is the original scan group dropping this? 🤔 Anyway, thanks for the work. Though I got confused with a lot of parts here. Like that conversation with the administer about the accountant and the knight with that ice wall 😅

@vhad23 the original group isn't dropping, this person just wanted to snipe a popular series or whatever instead of working on a new one 💔 for the clout

I think the concept of "sniping" is dumb but I also hate useless sniping. Can you please take over
"The Idols of my house" and
"The lady project" instead of this comic?
Those two haven't been updated in so long and I'm dying to read them 😭

Group Leader
Thank you for the translation, but I never understood, if there are two translations, why does the other continue to do so? Why don't she translate it from the beginning?
It's very suspicious, even if it means well. 🤔

Yet another snipe where it is actually worse than the original scans. I cant understand why anyone would even do this. Cant yall just let us enjoy speedy and quality content. I mean thank you for your effort but please just let the sunny scans do it.

Well, everyone else seems to be seeing a bad translation. All I got is like 1 page and then a bunch of white nothingness. I hope the original translation group uploads soon.

the text was awkward to read, and then after the first few pages the rest only loaded as solid black. I'm not sure why you bothered tbh, the last update was literally two days ago. If you want to work on this, why not contact the other group and pool your efforts? The vast majority of scanlation groups are always happy to have more support.

Group Leader
Translation fail. 🤡 Is there even anyone checking what comes out of google translate?
If you have no love for the series, don't do this please.
Supporting the original Scanlator group will give you much more heartfelt gratitude than sniping.

wait was i the only one who actually understood what was written lol? like i genuinely couldn't tell anything was wrong with the translation

Castle-nim appeared here~~~~

Also you should be thankful this Scans group translated this for you ungrateful kids. Do you guys know how hard it is to translate by yourself alone even with a few helping hands? They're literally doing their best just to see the comments being so rude and blind to their efforts!
If you brats just wanna b-tch about this translation, then don't even read it in the first place.

Go Wild Flower Scans, hope to see you guys keep on improving 😍 supporting you girl <3

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

What’s with all the complaints ? Just dont read it and stop being a bunch of stuck ups

If you’re feeling like the english is pretty hard to read remember how they used to talk back in that era and if you don’t understand it search it up google is always there

But as someone who is fluent in english it seems pretty fine for me

Did the other team working on it dropped the project? The og group's last update is from two days ago. There is nothing to praise here, that's sniping, I ain't gonna thank anyone.
Besides, it's such a bad work, the chapter is so messy I couldn't understand anything. Smells like bad MTL. Also tf is this size of pages?
Anyway, better wait for the original group.

.... Idk what these noisy people are compiling about but that you for your work, I was able to read this quickly because of your efforts 👍🏽

Users who are viewing this thread