Is it just me or are the dialog messed up? Well, thanks for the update anyways. This is way better then me trying to understand what the heck the Spanish translation was saying. I can't wait for the next release 😍

By the way, I didn't read the comments before so now I wanted to say something. Everyone, it is okay to point out mistakes but it is not okay to bash a group that is doing the work for free. At least thank them. It is worse if this ends up in hiatus because scanners don't want to be just bashed. Besides, if it wasn't for the dialog, I would have thought it was professionally done. So again, good job and please keep it up!

@Gima5 a lot of people are complaining because this chapter is a snipe. the original scanlator group didn't drop this nor was ever delayed.

Group Leader
The translations sound awfully awkward... I hope the original group didn't drop this. Honestly, my two cents on sniping is: a) it's meaningless; b) quality is king. If you're to snipe, please polish your quality and I'll have no complaints.

Lol, it's not bad, because of it's quality, but because it's snipe. If you wanted to translate, should've made it from chapter 1. I know it's hard and i always appreciate translators work, but in reality you just using other people's hard work, starting translating from the middle of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread