i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK FGFVCSDFWRGFVDFWYHTBFVDFWKE4LLTHPRBKDFNWJETHTKFSDFT435HTJFDSFNJTHNFKFRG
IM INTERNALLY SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I effin' love this couple, they're so cute I cannot;; TT Thank you so much fpr picking this up, you've done a great job ^^

y'all should give Ginger a bit of credit, because of her honesty and readable expressions, Izana feels more comfortable with her and she's also a representation of fangirls like me except she's more honest and that adds to her charm. Tbh, I'm kinda tired of mary sues' in these manhwa's who just pop into an unknown world and somehow manage really well with complex plans (kinda unrealistic), I prefer FL like Ginger than those tho it is satisfying to see those smartass FL's who take revenge n all. And also about the previous chapter, she wasn't dumb at all to leave the book in her room like it's hard to imagine someone by chance to pick it up and read it out of nowhere;; screw her Fiance

i could never reach that level of flirting... if I was ginger torte i would just freeze right then and there

Thaaannkkk youuuu sooooo much for the update we’ve been waiting for sooooo long!!!!!😃

Dex-chan lover
Horny jail is not enough to contain this woman - we're going to need the brig up in orbit.

So wait Frostdrop sniped and then dropped? Cheers for picking it up.

Fed-Kun's army
YES IT GOT PICKED UP LETS GOOOOOOOOO, the previous team dropped it before the season even ended and now that its picked up the second season just started

Users who are viewing this thread