Group Leader
Fuck me...
I think I've never been so tense reading a fight scene in a manga... like ever.

Architect was like, "He is the ONE" but forgot Jin-woo was his enemy for just a second there

Gawd daaaamn, I love this! Is it weird I just wanna have a chick friend that I can geek out and admire this work of art with?? None of my current friends inventory even know what this is, smh

The clock is still going, is the architect trying to stall by claiming the test is over so the system will kill him in 2 minutes and 11 seconds?

Wow; just show this to everyone who says we could'nt feel something by reading manga/webtoon.

Dex-chan lover
I think I believe I speak for majority here, but this is one of THE best webtoons to have been created. I've read part of the novel, but this goes beyond that.

i think i will get a seizure while reading the next chapter this shit is what i've been waiting for since like the first time i read it. i was literally shaking from the intensity of that fight

Honestly with how much they were hyping up the architect I felt like he went down a bit too easily compared to the mc's fights with some of the other bosses

Users who are viewing this thread