Can't wait to see the Marquis CRUSH that naive newspaper business

Thaaaanks for the translation!

For someone who worked alone, this is actually a pretty good translation/cleaning/proofreading quality!! Thank you for picking this up!! :D

Group Leader
@pinkunni
Tysm for continuing the series!
Oh I'd like to give you a suggestion, maybe while cleaning u can use the laso tool to copy and paste a part of the drawing and it might make rd a little bit easier for you guys!

Your translation is pretty good, but the wording can be a bit awkward at times. Maybe try reading the dialogue aloud to catch those parts or get other people to check!

Use grammarly free version to proof read if you are working alone. Mistakes like "breaked" & "catched" which would be "broke" & "caught" easily fixed. Otherwise the work was really good. 😇

I hope Daisy remembers her sister got married and kicked both to the streets instead of helping them and do not hesitate on slander this bitch reputation rn... tell how she tried to steal the jewels, tell everything.

Ty so much for picking this up!!!! I was on an endless cycle of different sites reaching 17 and stopping lol

This is licensed and the tappytoon is already on this chapter there's no point in wasting time on this

Thank you so much for the chapter! Grammar and tense could use some work but I’m happy to see another chapter passed them getting frisky on the dinner table and Rose being a hag. @Koukia and.. tell me how does that help anyone who is not going on tappytoon? People will still look for translations or rips lol

The grammer and sentence meanings seem to be a little off, so, I would recommend getting a proofreader on your team or if you prefer being solo using the free version of grammerly or Google docs to catch most of the errors.

In any case, thanks for a new chapter!

@HobisFlower exactly and the official version will be better they'll just be stuck being compared with tappytoon version and a lot of people rip chapters from there so you'll find a copy of it, just not on mangadex.

Users who are viewing this thread