Aggregator gang
@Frozeneye
And they're the main villains, which is the worst part, they're such terrible villains with dreadful motivations (or a lack of in many cases) . It's real hard to have a good story or let the heroes shine when the villains suck. This arcs seems like it's supposed to be the most climatic, but for me, it's the weakest arc because of them. And that's not to say anything about the powerups.

All Might's finale was pretty good because AFO was decent, this arc, not so much. Just a weaker, and not as well done or justified version of that. And they're not going away or getting better.

Double-page supporter
meh
just fucking finish the fight, what is this a guts boat

spike-hair flame boy has informed other spike-hair flame boys that their related, imagine my shock.

I really wish I didn't see all those conspiracy theories about Dabi's identity. Would've then been actually shocked. This is just like when it turned out
Tobi was Obito
, only I was actually shocked then, because I had every reason to ignore those conspiracy theories.

@Kampfarsch The public is gonna eat it all up. That's all he cares for.

@Frozeneye @Yautja Act like this isn't how 80-90% of all villains act.

@taters468 And that's the beauty of this whole disaster. It works perfectly for the League, however it ends.

It doesn't matter if it was exactly what you thought all along, it's about execution and I think Dabi being completely unhinged as he is, is great.

"Wow Dabi is actually Shouto's dead brother the whole time?? WHO COULD HAVE GUESSED!?!" said nobody fucking ever

I really hope something happen to Endeavor after this....IDK, a Public opinion change or some shit really bad that make him retire, because if this end well to the heroes it would be a really low blow to the storyline

Users who are viewing this thread