83b213e7-9ccf-4726-b27a-6a678dba0dca
Giftnova Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 18, 2021 Messages 177 Oct 25, 2025 #3 Cute~ I think this totally qualifies for a Girl's Love tag just for these two alone
Banana_Splits Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 17, 2025 Messages 448 Oct 25, 2025 #4 glad it got sorted out quick 😌 i want this series to stay wholesome and comfy
Saloria_Stralli Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 2, 2020 Messages 537 Oct 25, 2025 #5 So they're a genuine couple, no wonder Hanabi was so hostile.
Yuri_Enjoyer_Deluxe Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 30, 2024 Messages 3,573 Oct 26, 2025 #8 I love this little thing!!! Prepare the forks, we will squeat soon 🔥
mrboxeater Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 24, 2023 Messages 1,857 Oct 26, 2025 #9 Nene keeps reminding me of Anya with the cuteness lmao
D Dekker Supporter Joined Jul 4, 2019 Messages 1,886 Oct 26, 2025 #11 When the mouse is away, the cats will play Thanks for the chapter!
M MathMols Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 18, 2023 Messages 3,200 Oct 27, 2025 #12 Wonder if our little mouse will get together with a specific cat later🤔
F Ft70 Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 28, 2026 Messages 513 Feb 7, 2026 #14 Historians say they were roomates
R rnzlakma Member Joined Apr 6, 2025 Messages 41 Jun 4, 2026 #15 Aw man, I was hoping for Hana x Nene
B Brachy01 Member Joined May 2, 2026 Messages 15 Jun 24, 2026 #16 rnzlakma said: Aw man, I was hoping for Hana x Nene Click to expand... Yup, me too 🥀