11 of Me

My first thought, almost immediately, is whether or not the eleven bodies share memories. Like, if Number 1 reads a book, will Number Two have the knowledge of the plot appear in his mind. This is important, because to me, although there is only one chapter thus far, it seems as if all of the bodies are training in everything. If they all train in everything, then the main character shouldn't be suddenly seeing so much success because it'd still be limited by his potential. Thus, having certain bodies specialize in a task or two would be vastly more efficient, but like I said, it looks like they train in every subject. Will need to read more to know for certain the rules and limitations.

Dex-chan lover
So far, the story of this manhwa is not the same with the 1st chapter. It
is explicitly shown that the method of creating clones is by time traveling, and that the MC, disregarding any paradox that might happen, takes clones in powers of two. It
now feels like the title needs to be changed because that 11me itself would be too much of a -
spoiler
- of something big probably coming ahead.

OK, MC has a time machine and he'll use it in obvious ways, but what exactly does his little clone farm accomplish? In short order, won't they fall out of sync, have their own experiences, and just be a bunch of ordinary dorks hiding in a basement, squabbling over whose turn it is to go break time?

Users who are viewing this thread