AcX

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, your english really needs some improvement. Nevertheless I was so starved for this manga and the chapter was just so cute that I could tolerate it.

Dex-chan lover
It's worse than I initially thought. There's untranslated japanese words, meme shit and bad quality all over

thank for the translation, I don't mind broken English as long as I'm able to piece together what's going on.

Aggregator gang
breh, just no. i will sooner read machine translations than something like this that would get you a failing grade in english class at some backwater school in somalia.

It’s not the worse cause I’ve seen worse, but this is practice so good job for the effort!

Aggregator gang
It's true that translation has room for improvement but thanks for the effort.It wasn't bad enough to make me not want to read it

Come on, people. You didn't pay for this, and if you don't like the translation you can just, you know, not read it.

This was a good conclusion. A far cry from the stereotypical weak man mindset. He took that statement as a challenge, I like it.

Fed-Kun's army
well beggars can't be choosy just give some thanks for the tl or donate to them for them to have quality scans

Contributor
Honestly the English is so bad but you still can get a general idea what's going on. So I guess it's better than nothing.

The english isn't good, and neither is anything else. But I appreciate it nonetheless. I'm sure this took time, and I'm happy that you would do something for the sake of other people.

Users who are viewing this thread