Now that s bad lol it hard to move after you got circumcised. It took a week for me before i can walk straight again. Dunno about the anesthesia cuz mine wear off during the sewing.. hahaha pain..

Uh boi, i remeber that. I was scared about my friend touching the clothes and i didn't want to take a shower with hot water.

PD: Sorry for my bad english.

5th death: loss of countless penile nerve endings

When Kikeism becomes Gookism (like Lookism haha)

@YerRob Bro it dosen't have anything to do with development. People can do it because of religion, dissease and etc.

Bah circumcision is nothing, post-circumcision is far more difficult specially if you get a hard on in your sleep which is inevitable. Leads up to swelling for days accompanied with frequent boners which will make you feel like you pewpew is made up of the most fragile thing on earth lmao.

Dex-chan lover
@Werducc Exactly, I'm glad i live in a country developed enough that there's too few people that choose systemic genital mutilation for something as ridiculous as "beliefs".

@YerRob As i said, its not only beliefs or development. There are some disseases too. Also circumcision makes the chance of getting infection lower (like syphilis, gonorrhea, herpes). It also can lower the chance of getting penile cancer! Also risk of getting HIV lowers for whacking 60%! Girls that have sex with circumcised boys have lower risk of getting HPV and Cervical cancer! Circumcised boys also have 81% lower chance of getting bacteria! Actually when you think of that, only benefit of not getting circumcision is pleasure while having sex. Uncircumcised boys have more pleasure while having sex then circumcised boys. But is it worth it? Everybody choose for themself.

Im not a professional. Im just a 14 yo who watch some videos on youtube. I actually wrote everything after watching a video about circumcision. So if something is wrong, feel free to tell me. Im not very deep into it, so making a mistake wouldn't be a shame.

I got my weiner circumcised and while the pain lasted for a week, I was fine with it because of the sheer drop in risk of infections, etc. It looks a lot better too now

3 weeks or a month for me iirc. I remember some really rural treatments that day. Those were wild. Lots of tears involved.

@Undinehunt Ahhh yeah...That was a BRUTAL war with pain. Even though i was circumcised when i was kid, i still remember this very clearly! Alot of needles and surgery items. Very fucking scary.

Dex-chan lover
@Werducc It does have it's pros, but they relate to things that people will most likely never be involved with.

Most of its pros are actually a con because it inspires a false sense of security when it comes to STDs (just wear a condom, doesn't get much safer than that), and the only relevant ones are prevention of urinary tract infections and penile cancer, the former only being common in older women and the latter being extremely rare (1 in 100k people).

It may have some pros, but they are almost redundant, and i just don't think having some poor kid experience what is essentially genital manipulation is worth it just for that. Maybe if it could be done easy peasy and without a whole world of pain then it would be an obvious choice.

@YerRob Condom is not 100% safe. Its not a free pass or something. It has its own cons and also it can break. Also circumcision dosen't give false sense of security, because just like condom, its not a free pass or something. You still can get disseases and you WILL get them if you are not careful. Chance of getting is reduced, not gone. Its painful? Yes. It makes your dick less sensetive? Yes. Does its make your dick ALOT safer? Yes. Uncircumcised dick safety can be on the level of circumcised dick safety ONLY if:
-you will watch after your dick very carefully (Dont put it into some slut, cuz most of them have STDs).
-have a bath everyday.
-ALWAYS test your partners if they have any disseases. Even if the last time you had sex was 2 weeks ago.
-Be careful with how you treat it (Dont accidentaly rub it somewhere and etc).
-ALWAYS use condoms (Well this part is not bad, cuz you will have to use condoms even if you are circumcised. But risk will still reduce and reduce alot if you are circumcised).

Now think about all of this but with circumcised dick. Not 100% safety but 90%-95%!
Also it will make not only you, but also your partner alot safer. Yes, uncircumcised dick with condom is safe. But circumcised dick with condom is even more safe.

this chapter was... something else.
also im a girl so i do not fully understand the pain of circumcision but im so glad i dont have to get one lmaooo

Users who are viewing this thread