Wtf with the order of the pages? If it's legit then i don't understand. But it would be the first time i see it f*cked up on mangadex

Dex-chan lover
Yeah i think every instance of the word "elves" should be replaced with spirits for things to make sense. Or at least, in order to remain consistent with the previous scans.

I'm super excited the series is picked up again, it's such a fun read! I hope you guys enjoy releasing as I love the series.

Group Leader
@Hydra893 @Magiclex - The Pages Fix has Been Uploaded , And yeah We Plan to do a ReUpload

@Xtroyer29 - That Part Wasn't uploaded along with the Pages Fix But do not Fret as We we Plan to do a Reupload using the Jap Raws This Time and it also Comes at a Higher Quality

Contributor
Chapter 42 was in the March issue of Comic Alive, which it is no longer being sold digitally. It will also be in the next tankoubon when that gets published.

The first glaring issue is that you’ve spelt Zelbright/Jelbride two different ways.

@Xtroyer29, @Rhin etc.
In the raw “elves” is Seirei (so, spirit) and “ethereal elves” is Kyokou Seirei (artificial spirits) but given the furigana reading Eidos.

Users who are viewing this thread