By the way that Naidan's blood splattered, it had to be an artery.

But this is a manga, and fictional, so anything goes.

@LordRoku
Agito survived a Gu ritual.
As what their name and intentions give away, the worm is basically doing the Japanese derivative of said ritual, a Kodoku ritual, but on a larger scale.

Naidan is not dead and in the next chapter ryuki is going to have a memory of koga telling him to not kill and just ended up just badly injuring naidan thats my prediction.

Dex-chan lover
I like the quick development of the characters, Naidan started like a smug and insufferable bastard and now we see that very inside he also has his pride.

Dex-chan lover
Either Ryuki went for his ear (like Muteba did) or aimed for the carothid, either way its a nasty blow

Group Leader
Oh shit, that must have gone through the skull. Coz if it's ears then it's not enough to kill (in this universe)

Dex-chan lover
For everything brutal happening it's actually kinda nice how Liu seems to care about Naidan. Humanises Purgatory a bit.

Fed-Kun's army
Naidan was pretty much superior in every aspect even if Ryuki had some mental limiter. I hope there is some reasonable explanation if he were to lose.

Aggregator gang
oh So that's what he tried to do when Akoya mounted him during Kengan matches

I really hope Karla’s comment wasn’t a judgmental one on killing. It’d be very hypocritical coming from a member of the family that kills for business.

They’re not entirely dissimilar to ryukis own quest so chastisement or some pseudo high grounding on the grounds of “its just a business for us” would be the pot calling the kettle black. If that’s what she’s saying which isn’t certain and she could just be referring to ryuki being bruised and close to death

I'm still holding out for the slight chance that Ryuki didn't actually kill Naidan. But that final move is probably near fatal.

Naidan had martial arts, Ryuki has assassination skills. It was bound to happen.

004.jpg

009.jpg

@megafrogboss

Dex-chan lover
aww what a nice grandpa

OH FUCK THAT'S THE GAOH DUDE

Also did he fucking brain him?

He probably slashed the carotid: the trajectory of the hit is incompatibile with an eyepoke, regardless the peculiarity of the tecnique, there is too much blood and to be an ear damage and just putting your finger in the ear won't be enough to reach the brain and kill someone, there is too much blood even if he pierced the back of the neck to reach the brain so the only reasonable option is the carotid.
Obviously this is a manga so all of this can simply be ignored but in the real world this is the only option that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread