@Kireato
To be fair this is a Battle Manga. The majority aren’t that very well written to begin with. Kinda say this poor execution coming when Naidan started asking his opponent to merc him

Dex-chan lover
@kingdarby1 No, it is a tech from the Gaoh Style which later became part of the Adamantine Kata in the Niko Style.

Dex-chan lover
I expected the toe strike that could've happened against Akoya, not a thumb stab.

If this move kills him, I expect it to be a ear stab, but deeper than the one Seki did to Muteba, and directly injuring the brain. If not, the artery makes sense for so much blood.

Kengan Asura>>>> Kengan Omega... The fights here dont give the same excitement of asura.
@readerotaku123321 I've been binging Kengan Asura and Omega since the past week and just caught up today. Tbh, I haven't felt any drop in quality since starting Omega. I'll even say that the story has gotten even better than before. Yes, I found the Asura fights a bit better maybe but the difference isn't massive at all. It easily has the potential to surpass Asura overall at least imo, even at fights.

xpt

He's not dead. I actually wouldn't be surprised if Naidan is just injured and playing dead and once Ryuki gets up, Naidan snaps his neck in a role reversal. Only one gets out alive etc.

If Ryuki wins then I wonder who loses from the Kengan side. We know this tournament will be decided by the last match.

Dex-chan lover
@Kromage911 don't mind them bro, i've being reading comment section for 89 chap already & i swear there always be that one guy that butthurt with every chapters. Kinda say this series got more mixed reviews compared to previous one.

@du5k yeah i think is the artery :y i hope it doesnt kill him (i mean is kengan meaby some crazy doctor can save him)...since i don't want to see Akoya happy :y or Naidan just because they want to see ryu becoming like then...

Dex-chan lover
Eye in the sky? Self arm dislocations? Yep. he's been reading Tough.
Poor poor Ryuki being mindbroken like this in front of his fren D:

The worm is a literal terrorist organization that murders and has hurt countless people. I hate how bitchmade Koga is about killing them and his influence on Ryuki. They would not show Ryuki and Koga the same mercy at all. "I don't kill because if I start killing I can never go back!" Is quite possibly the stupidest way of thinking ever. Killing evil people so they never hurt anyone again does not make you a monster that's so dumb bro. There's a difference between eliminating a threat to protect others compared to killing innocent's for selfish reasons. The worm have given up their humanity, it's just like exterminating a roach infestation. Please don't go down the no killing route thats easily one of the worst tropes in fiction.

@wavepiller
sadly it looks like its going that route. Its even more silly when the Kure clan and kuroki gensai are killers by trade. They have people who can take a life without losing their humanity so why can't ryuki?

Users who are viewing this thread