Dex-chan lover
didn't read this since the new deadtube thing but... wow as confusing as ever, and reminded me of that poor lil' sis death... dammit

Dex-chan lover
God everything in this manga is so over the top and the drama is so dialed up that it's impossible to see anything that happens as anything but comical. It's impossible to take seriously.

Dex-chan lover
how is it still being serialized, its a joke at this point, that forced gore and so look like a comedy now

I love this shit man, make other “edgy” things looked cringe. This is pure comedy

This manga start out good and despite the over the top, still have some logic in it. Now it's just stupid gore and rape fest for the sake of some it. I will take me leave from this train now.

Dex-chan lover
oh please oh please, keep translating this trashy ass manga. this is one of the only ones where I dont care about the quality, just the perfect trainwreck

That explanation was so half-assed.
Okay, so the first-generation zombies have their teeth and nails laced with zombie drug.
And the second-generation zombies... ?

Oh, hey, look. Power Stranger Danger's back. I kind of hoped thought he'd be a one-off.

i tried searching for the drug, but there is no methodrone, but mephedrone.

"Mephedrone, also known as 4-methyl methcathinone or 4-methyl ephedrone, is a synthetic stimulant drug of the amphetamine and cathinone classes. Slang names include drone, M-CAT, White Magic and meow meow."

also the miami zombie incident from wiki states that "While police sources speculated that the use of a street drug like "bath salts" might have been a factor,[3] experts expressed doubt, since toxicology reports were only able to identify marijuana in Eugene's system, leaving the ultimate cause of his behavior unknown."

but why am i fact checking on deadtube of all things 😅

Users who are viewing this thread