Double-page supporter
@Roadrunner9000 nyeh, is not about goblin or orc is more loyal, is natural for anyone loyal to their own kind, even human do this. Not only that, loyalty from fear is flimsy, you need to keep the fear. Here, the goblin didn't really scare the orc and the one person who really strong did really try to instill fear either.

Fed-Kun's army
@theShear the group that are doing part 3 purposely split the chapters "to make it easier" or some shit so u gotta wait for the final piece of part 3 from them

Growing poisonous fruits in poisonous conditions
leads too neutrality of the produce....
Ok someone is gonna have to cite me some
peer~reviewed information on this baloney.

Contributor
@wooklee *checks notes* I have some documentation about fighting "Fire with Fire", but nothing about poisons diluting poison.

Dex-chan lover
You know you'd think the orcs would realize that the same guy who kicked your ass is still there and has only gotten stronger.

Fed-Kun's army
Did the author forget that the last chapter ended with the tomboy biting some orc's leg to get her home's banner?

Supporter
ohh a revolt?

guess that solves the meat side of the food problem.

Are you serious want to revolt.... Are you damn sure... Look at you who lose to damn brat 2 chapter ago

Thx for chapter

Fed-Kun's army
@krispy
I've heard that reason before from another group.....and it's still b.s.
Even if you split 30 pages into 3-10 pages parts....it's STILL 30 pages. If you're not splitting it between multiple people; It doesn't magically become less, your workload doesn't get lighter, the release time for the complete chapter doesn't change. So just release the whole thing at once.

Dex-chan lover
I just wish to post some spelling / punctuation corrections.
Wrong - Correct
Lets - Let's
Say's - Says
"Found for to grow" (?) This one just makes no sense. I'm assuming you meant to say something like "found fruit for us to grow".
Waisting - Wasting
Ill - I'll
Strate - Straight

Other than that and some awkward run-on sentences, I really do appreciate your work. Thank you for translating this series.

Users who are viewing this thread