Toothless is so cute. Can't wait for the MC to have the ultimate servants party and equipment

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the scanlation. The English is a bit crude sometimes but understandable.

Double-page supporter
thanks for the update..., u might wanna proofread it again coz the pronouns is all over the place...

Thanks for the update! Also, I don't know if it's just a proofreading error, but (speaking as someone who's read the light novel) Rosalyn is a person, not an ability...

@noobplant I think the God of Death was trying to say that the Priestess missed some important information about Cale. It could be a few different things really. Either that the God was informing her that the person in front of them is a reincarnated person, is someone that is going to cause a lot of death, or trying to say that the person in front of them is their mysterious benefactor. I am not 100% sure but a few other series do similar stuff where Gods communicate with mortals by allowing them to see what kind of gazes they have on them.

Dex-chan lover
@noobplant @Ri_Lilium @sumirina

I've been reading the novel, and while the manhwa is mostly accurate, it understandably cuts some things. Here, the MC thinks to himself that he's going to treat Cage and Taylor well, but in return, he will have them work for him very hard. Cage, the priestess, gets this strange feeling in her mind that reminds her of when the Temple of Death had all of the priests and priestesses do manual labor. At that time, the God of Death made this sympathetic feeling to Cage, basically feeling sorry for the work she has to do.

You guys seem to be thinking too much so Ill say this, the Death God was just giving a "you poor thing dont know what are you getting into getting involved with that guy" pat on the head to the priestess

Dex-chan lover
reason why he doesn't reveal he knows of the crown prince power, he doesn't want questions on that but he begrudgingly looks after Taylor's party not exactly because he wants there favor. this scene was more dedicated to how Cale was distracted in how he should put the little dragon following him around, to work.
if I recall the God of Death that Cage serves was a little whiny baby saying that they should stay near Cale. God of Death is pitying Cage for not seeing how much of a protagonist our redhead is
@R4nd0mus3r a lot of scans teams pulled out because one of Korea's media bureau's is taking a crack at shutting down illegal pirating websites including fan translations. you'd have to go to other websites for better quality scans

For the record, Rosalyn is the name of a mage, not an ability. She will have quite an important part of the story, too.

Thanks for the update~
It's weird reading this while you have read the novel
It's like you reminiscing the story and then giggles because you know the plot and what happens in the future XD

Users who are viewing this thread