Thank Author, they chose to visit the crystal castle first instead of going to banquet right away.
IMO maybe because the demons love beautiful thing, initially they want to get Halstead, and since Halstead were cursed, maybe they become hateful to Halstead? There must be some connections between the curse and Halstead history

I'm pleased that the exotic dancer is a man (or male-presenting), nice change from the usual...Unless he turns out to be a second ML, then I'm going to be salty lol.

Thank you for the chapter!

Thanks Haevn Scans for all the hard work!

Side note, every time one of my follows catches up with the author, I'm reminded of the expression, 'Feeling like the dog who finally caught the truck'. Still, absolutely loving this series and translations are really looking great!

I can't believe a mask fooled everyone. If a carnival mask is enough to get a ride to the Crystal Palace, how has it not been infiltrated before?

As if this wasnt retarded enough the "oh this just happened at the right time" cliche has been happening over 10 times already lmfao

@Khott
i mean... there were humans there too so dont think the humans are the problem here
it looks like everyone who knows how to enter and have something to offer can freely get in
but why would you go to the mouth of a beast all by yourself?

Well ain't that a pretty coincidence...
But seriously, there is no one solid theory explaining the appearance of the "lost" items
Random trash wormhole? - but all the items look clean and are clearly usable
Someone purposefully sending items? - But why is there no attempt at communication
They were all brought over by another isekai'd person? - but the items are found all over the continent, in human and demon territories, and no historical evidence beyond the book and even that can be explained away, not to mention all the items are in good condition (despite many years passing)
Divine intervention, to attempt to upgrade the world culturally or technologically? - Could've picked better items than the odd gas canister, granola bar, and plastic bottle
MC unconsciously wishing them into existence, or influencing their random appearance somehow? - seems to be the most cop-out but the most interesting

Don't forget to add more!

Users who are viewing this thread