tbh would be okay with this just being a happy family story LMAO i was much more invested in that than the romance with mr. pushy........

Thanks for the udpate~
Uhh, I see this just meant to be a fluffy manga, u can't take anything serious if u want to enjoy this I think
The fast progression of the crown prince, and then come another rival
Yup"
Read it for fun I guess

Yandere :)) but she can take him. She can take them alllll!

Thank you for translating!

I feel betrayed. Where are the dragons!!!????

So, she hit her head somewhere and lost her memories... And became as dense as a piece of paper inside a vault inside a fully armored tank that was parked inside an underground bunker. That dense.

Thanks for the chapter 🙂

The illustration is awesome but MC's character is too childish for a former adult. She meddling on others business so much😭 and her naivety is just unbelievable. How could she not know any etiquette? Even in japan there are etiquettes y'know. For the translation and illustration i vote 3.5 but for the story it's 2. The guys are hot though 😜

WTH, not only the story but the art just took a nosedive! This had nothing to do with the last 2 chapters? What happened really?

Is this how the story of this goes?
Man I followed the artist of the novel of this and they drew a nice cover art and thought that this series was interesting but now I’m so unsure if I would root for it 😅 I feel like a teen reading this,, maybe it’s not for my demographic.

Dex-chan lover
She seems less bellicose and more airheaded in this chapter. Hopefully they'll account for it somehow, like she's just acting or something?

Fed-Kun's army
the prince is already super in love and she cursed and no one batted an eye lmao AITE THEN

thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread