Dex-chan lover
I always wanted to ask why they are all so big. Does the action shonen audience love this?

Dex-chan lover
Owh, he died....

Well then, let's see where this goes. The match entirely might be canceled entirely.

@SuperOniichan Usually, bigger people can hit and take a hit better than the smaller one. In this case specifically though, wrestler in general is normally pretty big as far as I know.

Also big muscle look cool.

@Beardy_foxbear The problem is, he's still just pushing Ryuki's hand, that's already piercing his throat to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
"Why would you do this?" SERIOUSLY??!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW???????

Dex-chan lover
Well, damn.

The no-kill rule finally comes into the play. Now, the question is, will this angry dude try to attack Koga and Yamashita, or just the next fighter.

So Ohma saw that the guy actually killed himself but No one else did? His eyes aren't that much better than everyone elses.

Double-page supporter
Whew this is heavy. Liu is unhinged andRyuki has ptsd.

Thanks for the quality chapter as always HnG

images

I’m like 90% sure now that the match score will become irrelevant before the end.

Man I love this series its just these chapters are WAY too short. But love where this character arc is going.

Users who are viewing this thread