So she cuts down thousand-year-old trees every month? Greenpeace is indignant.

what a waste of a really old tree...
Also she's just about the worst teacher I've ever seen.
"by the time you cut the tree you'll have learned sword fighting"??? really? so basically cut at things until you figure it out on your own that's not teaching.
I won't even comment on the way she treated the other f-ranks she was meant to train

Dex-chan lover
A B rank can use an F rank common quality weapon to cut through a 10 foot thick tree? What the hell will S ranks be able to do?

Thanks for the chapter!
MC really lacks common sense. She cut the tree in half horizontally with one swing which is a lot different than splitting it in two vertically with the force of the blow pushing the sides greatly apart and a half mile gaping trench! Same thing for the fire magic. Big difference between a flame spear and a flame funeral. On the other hand it's really funny that despite all the advanced and higher class skills his fishing is still beginner.

@Sethraw He was trying out a skill so changed the direction of the strike. Also, I think the idea was to get used to a sword and learn how to draw out it's potential along with getting the swordsman skill so it's more about swinging the sword in any direction rather than a specific direction. That and her strike shows more impact by having the tree fall over after being chopped in half as opposed to just split.

@Mathiason I feel like its more than just common sense. He has memories of 3 lifetimes. A grown up, a swordsmaster and a wise mage. Even with the explanation of it being memories, but not all the experiences, his dumbness feels a bit forced.

Well considering he knows he's op, he might just not care too much about "small stuff" and just pretends to lack a bit.

Either way I that's one of the annoying parts of those isekai or other series, with op but dumb chars.

Dex-chan lover
Why do innocent trees always have to suffer in these types of mangas 😦

Users who are viewing this thread