Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 89

Aggregator gang
Our God has descended upon this unholy land too seek.....revenge? Is there anyone remain who wronged Raoul?? Or author is going to pull it out of his ass again?
I mean, Raoul is basically the god of hell now. Given the country itself is still rotten to the core he prolly wants a good ole purge of the corruption. Plus the King is still there lol.

Dex-chan lover
i'm pretty sure raoul said the king is in his target list (though i forgot if its include his kingdom or not), but he chose to deal with wendel and christiana first, so this is just going back to that

Dex-chan lover
Yeah why didn't he kill the king before?
I think he wants him to die slowly and have to watch everything fall apart. Guy's old and looked like he's hooked up to some giant life support apparatus in one of the early chapters iirc. The giant barrier around the castle ensures he can't do anything but wait for judgement, his own cronies can't even kill him in there unless Raoul allows it.

He probably also earned a lower down spot on the priority list because he sent a royal decree basically stating "Yeah, my daughter is subhuman filth and acted on her own accord please butcher her down to the putrid soul if it may quell your anger, she is formally disowned and my secret bastard children will succeed me PS please chop ex-princess bitch up even harder for having her guard dog kill my promising sons"

Dex-chan lover
I half expected a late reveal of the twintails mage actually being genderbent Raoul, and with how unhinged this series is it’s still not off the table until she’s dead.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So, Raoul had some power that could only defeat the Demon Lord? Cause, those National Mages could have done it instead of the Hero. Sure, there was an oracle for the Hero. Still feels redundant.
Here's to hoping the nation just gets wiped off the map. It won't

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
"This is the time of vengeance, and no life is worth saving."

I'm not sure if National Mages are trying to get their point across by acting that way or really genuinely surprised no one is accepting their proposal to be a sacrifice, but it's kinda hilarious.

Do me a favor and watch the chain on the National Mage assistant’s chin piercing in each panel.
Oh yeah, disappears, switches side, piercing itself disappears, then appears again. Must be that famous National Magic at work.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Aside from the scummy bro-in-law, everytime I see Raoul in his 'te-he' anime face I always LOL :kek:

Dex-chan lover
well in the national mages defence they doesnt know raoul went to hell and kick god asses they only know dude kill wendel and disappear, it's not like human have a scout that can go to hell and report back to them lol

Dex-chan lover
Those national mages' attacks would be no more than an annoyance for Raoul.
He's basically a god, complete with followers and religious belief.
giphy.webp

Meanwhile Raoul's slap would be like:
giphy.webp

Aggregator gang
An ant who has never seen an elephant will always think it can beat the elephant. It was a nice introduction to the national mages. Next, time for some Raoul action.

Dex-chan lover
ah I should have expected his appearance would be something like that given the kind of character he is :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Oh good, they stopped fucking around and are going back to the fun part of the story. Revenge stories this trite should really just stick to quick intros, and having MC play around with them until they're a sobbing mess. That's all it really has going for it anyway.
it makes it better when they build it up and allow his enemies to think they are gaining ground for it all to collapse in on them.

Users who are viewing this thread