Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 88

Dex-chan lover
Ok is this the first time we have seen this Brother In Law as I can't remember ever seeing him before.
I don't understand why they just keep making new characters, surly the have other characters that
were set up at the beginning at aren't all dead right? If not surly the series should have ended?

Thanks everyone at Kirei Cake for the translation

Dex-chan lover
He's Raoul's brother-
200.webp

-in-law.
200.webp

He's a pretentious b*stard.
200.webp

Dex-chan lover
A fanatical lackey, huh? I'm gonna enjoy the chapter Raoul gets medival on his ass so much.
I feel bad for Atticus, tbh, kinda want him to have some sort of comeback (even if he was stupid enough to talk about betraying the king in an arms distance of that fanatic).

I was wondering what Raul had done to Bernard. But looking at chapter 3.4 I think I may have figured out why he would be resentful (in the eyes of the guys at the bar), the reason being that Raul's sister was killed because Raul rejected the princess. However, I have a feeling that Bernard doesn't resent Raul, but instead the crown. I will have to see in the next chapter or whichever chapter will reveal his motives.

Dex-chan lover
Every sane and smart person in this story is going as far away as possible from this kingdom lol
Or murdered, RIP Atticus, you weren't even here for one whole chapter.

Also, why not "Long live His Majesty!" instead of what you guys have written, it's more commonly used.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna be honest...if the author was gonna keep going then he should have made the goddess end game instead of rushing all his revenge...and then giving us the sight of seeing the aftermath

Dex-chan lover
Is Bernard actually Raoul’s in-law or someone pretending to be one? Guy’s a proven actor regardless.

Supporter
There'll be so many kills in this arc...

Poor uncle atticus tho
I would have commended him for having the sense not to antagonize Raoul, but openly doubting the king in front of someone this insanely devoted (even though Atticus was objectively right) wasn't a whole lot better.
And if you really feel sorry for him, just go back one chapter.

Supporter
Also at this point just nuke the kingdom
That'd probably be for the best, and with Raoul being the ruler of hell even keeping them alive so they may suffer more isn't an argument, although I can imagine that seeing the people tear each other to pieces out of fear for his revenge is very amusing for him.

Dex-chan lover
I think that Bernard either will join Raoul for revenge against the kingdom or when the sister was killed he ran away leaving her behind to save himself, so Raoul will kill him for that.

As for uncle Atticus, for some reason I can't help but imagine he's actually not dead and he'll help Raoul somehow.

I also have some suspicious that everything happening now is connected to the other gods, so we're wasting time with them to justify Raoul going to kill them too, either that or this is all to tie loose ends related to the king.

Also, the princess is still suffering and we've found out not everything is completely her fault due to the goddess shenanigans, am I crazy or after Raoul kill everyone else they might still end up together?
Don't know why I can't help but suspect that, maybe because she's still alive while everyone else who is worse and is actually behind everything is dead, so there's no point in her being the only one still suffering unless she's gonna be relevant, and punishing her more makes no sense since in the end it was all the goddess fault.

Dex-chan lover
"You'll be the perfect leader for our faction that supports the royals!"

"You know, the same royals directly responsible for your wife's rape, murder and besmirching of her name!"

"And would've horribly tortured and killed you too at that time given the opportunity!"

They got ample time to make the brother-in-law an irredeemable pos too but still

:kek:

Dex-chan lover
At this point I only read this manga to refresh my pallet
Palate. A pallet is a crude or makeshift bed or framework, as with shipping pallets. Also not to be confused with palette, which is the range of colors used by a particular artist or in a particular picture, or the board upon which an artist spreads their palette of colours.

Dex-chan lover
So much revenge, so little time. I am curious if descending back to the world of the living is linked to getting more revenge on gods or if he forgot to clean out a few roach motels still thriving down there. Like, while I don't doubt he will have more than enough reason to ruin people's day again (And boarding on audience understanding his motivations), I can't help but surmise him needing to drag a few gods out of their respective domains to deal with them. I forget all the major gods that were shown, but I imagine if you start ruining their little diorama in ways they don't like, they will have to intervene on some level and then be vulnerable for the proper revenging.

Users who are viewing this thread