Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 90

Fed-Kun's army
What in the fuck was that?

Jesus Christ I forgot what I was reading for a minute, that was a war crime.

But in Raoul’s defense I don’t think he was aware that was happening and was condoning it, but I don’t really know if he’d stop it either. There’s not much humanity left in there.

Truly I hope there’s some kind of absolution for the innocents in this universe because that was rough to read.
Yeah sadly i dont think Raul omnipotent. The best he can do is using the darkness to look back what happened but not to know EVERYTHING what happening right now or in a forest.
I do hope he resourect at least some inocent.

Supporter
You'd think, he who has power would have interfered with the murder and rape instead of watch. He too has become like those who put him in this situation. Allow it to play out and then judge.

Nah the rape and family murder scene was for the reader to understand the judgement, there is no scene where Raoul watched anything. Regardless it was really dumb as the author justifies his own fantasy garbage.

Dex-chan lover
People were saying that Raoul should have prevented those crimes.
That he's an omnicient god now, and just watched it all happen.
:pepehmm:

But actually?

He's not really a god, even if he acted like one.
And he's definitely not omniscient.
Just think about it: If he's really omniscient would he not know about that Raoul Faith bs?
He's just the new, better boss of hell.
And he's not a saint.
He's a cuckoo.
:wowee:

Dex-chan lover
You'd think, he who has power would have interfered with the murder and rape instead of watch. He too has become like those who put him in this situation. Allow it to play out and then judge.
Well duh, he's broken. He's not a good man anymore, everyone he cared about is dead and he's seen nothing but the worst in humanity AND the gods. Why would he care about anyone anymore?

Dex-chan lover
After all this time, he has finally decided to literally become the judge, jury and executioner of everyone!

Last edited:
Supporter
Maybe guess. The innocent family massacre will just have MC bring the survivor back for judgement, and out of all the people, she'll be among the ones judged innocent while all the sinners go to hell.

Dex-chan lover
LMFAO fucking idiots really thought Raoul was gonna spare them

Nah mfs you getting the same treatment as the other faction, GGs

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I guess it is good to point out the 'rape scene' is not there to show that Raoul is "not doing anything" about injustices happening on his behalf. It was there to show that even the Raoul Faction is just as rotten as the King Faction and anyone 'innocent' if ever there are ones, are already dead by this point. And let's remember that Raoul is not there as the hero that he was once, but he is now a 'vengeful spirit' or like in FGO, the 'avenger'. Everything is equal now in his eyes and now that he has the power to judge his targets of vengeance (which is the people of the royal capital), he will simply do so.
He is no longer the hero, guys (he is not here to save anyone anymore, "been there, done that"), and this is all about his revenge. And I guess soon not only will he be the 'god' of the underworld (realm of punishment) but he might also claim the role of a 'god of vengeance' of some sort - like assisting anyone's vengeance with valid cause (like what he did for the demon princess).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
SBpUK1j.png

Ah yes the judge has arrived let's goooooooo
and if it hasn't been apparent already, both sides are garbage and only the innocents take the L as per usual

Dex-chan lover
And now this makes sense. May he without sin cast the first judgement as they say. That is the quote, right??

Dex-chan lover
Ok I expected everyone will be judged but I didn't expect that reasoning. Sasuga

Like everyone I wonder how it'll end. Will he marry and have kids with the demon princess? Or end up killing himself in revenge for turning out his own worst enemy? Can't imagine this will go on until everyone in that world and others are dead

Users who are viewing this thread