Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 91

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I always LOL when Raoul has that face while the people around him are in absolute terror and false sense of hope.

Dex-chan lover
The manga is isekai, but did it ever make clear Raoul-sama comes from our world? Maybe the entire manga is origin story for the Christian God, which is Raoul-sama, after all if anyone knows enough about the Bible they'll know both can be really petty vengeancefull assholes.
It's a reincarnation of the simplest sense,not unlike Jesus himself,because he came back to life.

So no,it's not "isekai",it's just reincarnation,the problem Mangadex lacks the ability to seperate the two,and sorely lacks a revenge tag.

Dex-chan lover
Rather than multiple spikes i would have preferred a full page showing a giant spike slowly pierce up through his ass and out his neck and him still being alive as he gets dragged and ripped in half through the portal to hell.
Turn him into a skewer like you see made at food stalls in S. Korea

Dex-chan lover
Left side gonna end up getting fucked. Right side, who knows.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Bruh why was the girl bleeding THAT much? Does he have a bladed d*ck or something?

Dex-chan lover
I'm more curious on why there's two pens thou. Separating the people who don't want conflict and such from those who got away with loopholes?
I'm quite certain that the pens are an allusion to Christian eschatology, in which "All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats."
Being forced to go to church and read the bible as a kid occasionally has it's uses in "literary analysis" lol

The people he sent to hell this chapter seem to be only those that were present and participated in his execution. That leaves those who didn't participated in his execution, who can either be good or bad in the eyes of Raoul. And so he separates the remainders into two groups, like "a shepherd separates the sheep (good people) from the goats (bad people)."

NB: Even if Raoul deems one group good, they still might be in for a bad time. While he could take them to some form of paradise, I wouldn't be surprised if his idea of just mercy is slightly twisted, all things considered

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Congratulation everyone you have now Hell on Earth. Funny that demons are prolly the closest thing we have a good guys here,

Dex-chan lover
Rather than multiple spikes i would have preferred a full page showing a giant spike slowly pierce up through his ass and out his neck and him still being alive as he gets dragged and ripped in half through the portal to hell.
Some good old uncle Vlad special

Users who are viewing this thread